Osage Elementary School
May 23, 2013
Robert Cranmer, Principal
- Thursday, May 23rd Instrumental Music Concert 7:00 p.m. in the Watson Center
- Friday, May 31st VMS Principal, Dr. Diane Young and 6th grade Assistant Principal, Denise Costigan will be visiting 5th grade parents to discuss transition to VMS and answer questions. 5th Grade parents please come to the Osage library at 9:30 a.m.
- June 4th Kindergarten Beach Day
OPF Meeting 7:00 p.m. Library
- June 6th Field Day Rain day is Friday, June 7th
Voorhees Girl Scout troop announces soccer gear collection for Ghana children.
Voorhees, NJ – Local Girl Scout Brownie troop #30671, based out of Osage Elementary School, announces a collection of gently used soccer clothes and gear, such as uniforms, shin guards, socks, cleats and balls.All items collected will be donated to children in Kwabeng, a remote village in Ghana, West Africa, so the children in need there can have as much fun playing soccer as children in Voorhees do.Books are also welcomed, as they have just started a library in Kwabeng.Anyone who wishes to participate may drop off supplies in the marked collection bins near the main foyer at Osage through Memorial Day.
Any questions, please contact Jennifer Trauger: firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.802.7125 or speak to any of the girls in the 3rd grade troop.
- School Yearbooks are now $20.00 and there is a limited quantity available. First come first serve.
- 5th Grade parents/guardians: Mark your calendars for the 5th Grade Promotion Luncheon Friday, June 14th 12:00 p.m. in the Watson Center. Only two adults and no siblings can attend due to limited seating
- Please do not drop your child off in the front of Osage between 8:40 a.m and 9:00 a.m. Student drop-off in the morning must be by the Watson Center in the back of the building, even for 2nd graders. To ensure everyone’s safety, the front driveway is for buses only during arrival.
- When you drop off in the morning please drop off at the last door by the Watson Center. Please do not let your child out in the middle of the aisle. Please drive slowly and carefully!
- If your child has not been dropped off by his/her bus by 4:00 please call the bus company at (856)753-0222 for buses 041-048 and (856)753-1123 for bus 040.