Don't Forget Summer Reading!
Tips for Parents:
1. Be the example. Our children pay attention to everything we do, so set the stage for good reading habits.
2. Encourage and listen to your child read, better yet, read together.
3. Make books available by visiting the local library or bookstore.
4. Talk about books or invite your child's friends to be a part of a bookclub where they can talk about books.
5. Encourage your reader to recognize the growth that he/she has made, and continue to MAKE TIME for reading.
Plan for a celebration at summer's end!
Reading List Resources
Interactive Grammar Quizzes
Word Wizard- Spelling and Comprehension Practice
Word Girl Reading and Vocabulary Activities Grammar Gorillas
-Parts of Speech Practice
Reading, Spelling, Word, and Math Games