Students may turn in corrections for each test and quiz they are given. They can earn up to 3 extra points on each assessment they turn in corrections for. The following conditions must be met in order to earn the extra points:
1. Corrections are due the day after they receive back their assessment.
2. Each incorrect problem must be redone mathematically on a separate sheet of paper.
3. A sentence or two must be written explaining what the initial mistake was.
4. Staple your corrections to the test or quiz before turning in.
1. Any test or quiz below a 73 must be signed by a parent or guardian. If your score is below 70, you may reassess.
2. You must stay for after school help before you retake a test or quiz.
3. The grades will be averaged, and cannot exceed a 70.
*All of the above applies only to the on-level math classes (not the accelerated). Corrections and retesting are optional, not required. Extra credit assignment are not given throughout the year, so this really is the best way to improve your grade during the marking periods.